Feeling frustrated and lost after trying to find out how to protect and manage your intellectual property (IP)? Perhaps the IP Survival Kit left you with more questions than answers on how to get a patent or a trademark?
Do not worry, we are here to help you sort out your priorities and answer your questions. We can help you to protect your competitive edge and create value from your creativity and inventiveness. Equally important, we can help you reduce your operational and financial risk.
As the leading knowledge provider on IP, House of Knowledge are here to answer your questions on protection and management of intellectual property rights. We will give you sound advice on strategic and operative intellectual property management.
Let us help you with:
- How to protect your IP assets
- Patent, trademark and/or design protection
- Where and when to apply for protection
- How to capitalise on your IP
- How to make sure you are not infringing others IP rights
- International protection through patent, trademark and design
- Costs related to protection
- Infringement searches – prior art and freedom to operate
- How to create interest in the market
- How to develop your competitive advantage
- IP related risks when seeking investors or entering a partnership
One piece of advice – make sure you make the right moves at the right time.
We love a challenge, so show us what you got!
For more information on us: