• Keeping up to date knowledge of .Net technologies and using them to develop custom software, including but not limited to;
o .Net MVC (3+ years essential)
o SQL / T.SQL
o Web Forms
o Entity Framework
o Java Script
o Microsoft Dynamics
o Microsoft SharePoint
o Kentico CMS
o DevOps principles
o SQL Server
• Responsible for completing assigned tasks across the complete software development life cycle
• You will work with clients and team members to analyse existing codebases and systems in order to provide high quality advice and deliverables.
• You will be keen to get hands-on with code and be confident developing applications for clients.
• Learn new technologies and skills to understand problems and present suitable solutions.
• Document procedures for teams to standardize Development Operations activities
• Work across teams to coordinate troubleshooting and resolution of issues
• Create backend databases to support development and testing
• Perform pre-release testing
• Research new technologies to improve future releases
• Maintain source code control
• Contribute to client and team meetings
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.