In today’s connected world, advances in technology are resulting in your Customer having more choice, making more informed decisions and being served amazing customer experiences, no matter the size of business. At Veriteer you will be part of a team that will advise clients on the capabilities of market leading products, helping them to shape requirements and make decisions on their front office solution design.
As a Solution Lead for Veriteer it will be your responsibility to manage and lead a team of functional experts, business analysts and work with Solution Architects to help clients deliver these amazing customer experiences through the use of market leading software, capability development and integrated architecture.
- Develop and run a team of functional experts and business analysts that deliver high quality results for clients.
- Understanding market leading technology, developing informed insights and thought leadership that can be used to support client's decisions.
- Technical knowledge of market leading software.
- Solution design reviews using project experience to identify issues and opportunities.
- Workshop facilitation, including requirements gathering.
- Translating business requirements into product level solution options.
- Experience with implementation partners, licensing discussions and deployment considerations.
- System integrator relationship management.
- Quality assurance throughout implementation, challenging SI build and ensuring our clients are delivered the highest quality of solutions.
- Championing quality through technical standards, governance and attention to detail.
- It will be your responsibility to drive Veriteer's capabilities in market leading software through training, creation of knowledge bases, networking and vendor alliances.
- In addition, you will get to be a part of Veriteer's exciting adventure.
- You will be working both independently or as part of a project team and depending on the project at both client sites and in our offices.
- The dynamic nature of our work means that your tasks can vary, sometimes day-to-day, and include workshop facilitation, preparation of documents and presentations, delivery of training and more.
- We need passionate and ambitious people that can proactively analyse what is happening in the marketing and translate these into simple, but powerful insights.
The bit about you.
As a SFDC solution lead at Veriteer, you will have:
- 3+ years experience in SFDC Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and/or Commerce Cloud, ideally in the retail industry;
- Proven experience of gathering requirements to supporting implementation for clients;
- Appetite to learn, grow and develop a Centre of Excellence around SFDC;
- Experience using Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum etc) and tools (e.g. JIRA, Trello etc);
- The ability to manage difficult stakeholders and align realistic expectations; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
All Veriteers strive to achieve the incredible, and we believe that diversity will help us achieve this:
- Current capability is more important than background. It doesn't matter where you've come from if you can bring aptitude and experience to your role;
- Personal impact is more important than academic attainment. You can have demonstrated this in one or more of a business, creative or technology discipline;
- Teamwork is more important than individual skills. Although Veriteers will work in different ways, these must be compatible with, and tolerant of, all of your colleagues; and
- We value people joining Veriteer from another career. This could be from the retail or FMCG industries, a strategy consultancy, a software development lab, project management or something completely different...just be clear about what you bring.
Experience aside, we know what it takes to be a Veriteer. If the following sounds like you and the people you want to work with, the Veriteer will feel like home, so get in touch:
- You are honest;
- You are collaborative;
- You commit to the incredible; and
- You want everyone to value the time they spend with you.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
We want to take you from good to great.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.