The right people will be those who believe in our vision of a more efficient process for recruitment and are driven by disruption and innovation. As a small team, ideas come from anywhere, and everywhere, and you’ll be expected to be proactive in how you work and valued for new and creative ways to sell the product.
In an office based in South Belfast's Gas Works area, we’ve developed the best ever locum pharmacist booking system and we’re looking for someone highly ambitious to help us sell this product to pharmacies and all healthcare sites across the UK and Ireland.
About this role
We’re looking for a highly motivated, target driven sales executive who is comfortable selling to pharmacies. We’ll judge you based on your ambition, determination and attitude, not just on your previous experience, so please do apply and show us why you’re the right fit for the role. You will have an opportunity to work with a fantastic team and take advantage of ample opportunities to grow with the business.
- Build new relationships through calling pharmacies in order to establish meetings or product demos with decision makers in companies that could benefit from using Locate a Locum
- Learn as much as you can about a prospect and share that information with the rest of the team to discuss a bespoke approach to signing them up
- Maintain a sales CRM and keep updated on a daily basis
- Follow up with interested leads up until the point of signing up
- 1+ years of experience in a market/sales development role
- Comfortable on the phone making over 30 calls per day
- High attention to detail with writing and communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, startup environment where things can change on a daily basis
- Ambitious, self-motivated and driven, personable, able to work alone and as part of a team
- Receptive to ideas and feedback
- Ambitious and driven to build a great tech company
Whats life like at Locate a Locum
There are plenty of reasons to work at Locate a Locum, but if there’s anything missing we’re always happy to accommodate. Our priority is getting the right people on board.
- 28 days holiday
- Career growth opportunities
- Share Options
- Bonus or commission for achieving targets
- Start as soon as possible
- Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year