As part of the marketing team, you will contribute to the department’s success in driving revenue through merchant business development, account management and performance.
Marketing & Digital Strategy:
- Support the marketing team by helping to create and implement the company’s marketing strategy
- Manage the company’s digital strategy and online channels and tools including Google Analytics and AdWords
- Maintain & update the company’s WordPress website
- Develop content for online channels and manage SEO to help drive engagement
- Manage relationships with external agencies to deliver the marketing strategy
- Support in the design, development and delivery of all external marketing communications including PR, marketing/sales collateral, blogs, advertising and tradeshow events
- Ensure all internal and external communications are compliant with brand guidelines and corporate messaging
- Market research as required
Lead and Revenue Generation:
- Coordinate marketing activities to generate leads and retain existing customers
- Assist with business development activities and support other departments in the process
- Recommend and review go to market plans and marketing campaigns for SLA Digital’s clients and ensure mobile operator guidelines are adhered to
- Provide account management support of merchants from initial contact through to go live
- Monitor merchant’s performance using key metrics and preparing reports
This list is not exhaustive; it is an overview of the key responsibilities involved in this position. As a small team, we are constantly evolving and growing to meet customer demands and so the successful candidate will be expected to embrace such changes and develop their skills as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Possess a marketing, PR or business-related degree
- Minimum 3 years’ postgraduate experience in a similar role, preferably in a B2B environment
- Strong digital marketing experience including WordPress and SEO skills
- Evidence of good copywriting skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Agency management experience
- Flexible, responsive and works well on own initiative
- Member of a relevant professional organisation
- Possess a digital marketing qualification
- Experience in the telecommunication and/or technology sector
- Experience of working with graphic design packages including Photoshop and InDesign
- Demonstrate by words and behaviours full support for, and alignment to, SLA’s values’
- Have a growth mindset that will enable the company to achieve its targets
- Ability to challenge prevailing assumptions while suggesting better alternatives
- Ability to communicate with all staff and with external stakeholders
- Customer-focused; helping internal and external customers to grow the business
- Strong analytical skills with experience in problem-solving and being able to implement and deliver solutions
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.