Currently we have several hundred thousand end users from a wide range of business domains who benefit from the instant communication and flexibility provided by the platform. Over the last 5 years the company has seen an average of 40% annual growth on recurring revenue.
In addition to being part of a small (but growing!), energetic, agile team working on an awesome world class product, in a relaxed enjoyable environment the other benefits of working here include:
Highly competitive salary
- Share options scheme for all permanent staff
- Private healthcare scheme
- Competitive Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- A flexible and friendly working environment encouraging a meaningful work/life balance
TheAppBuilder are actively hiring motivated and energetic software developers who are passionate about delivering the highest quality products in an evolving environment using the latest tech stacks. If you love crafting highly performant solutions that delight users, this is definitely the place for you. Working within the development team you will play a key role in the further development of our core product.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing our SAAS product utilising the modern web technologies
- Helping to define and influence the future technical direction for the evolution of the product
- Working within an agile environment to develop high quality software
- Using initiative to resolve any development issues hindering the team output
- Providing third-line technical support to help resolve customer issues
- You will form part of a strong, experienced and motivated development team with direct line of contact to the company owners/directors and the ability to shape the future direction of the product and the company.
Skills, attributes and experience
The following are essential:
- Proven track record of developing commercial applications using modern web technologies
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor own work activities in order to meet time and quality targets
- Desire to keep up to date with latest technologies and looking how they can be used effectively
Experience of the following are desirable:
- C# .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI
- AngularJS, KnockoutJS or similar
- Dev Ops Services and Tools
- Xamarin, Xamarin Forms or other cross platform mobile development
- Continuous Integration, Test Automation and other testing methodologies
- Microsoft SQL Server, SQL and Entity Framework
This is a great opportunity for an excellent candidate, with a genuine interest in software engineering, to help enhance and further develop our product within a growing team. You will enjoy exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment whilst working with the most up-to-date technologies.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.