- Developing real time software libraries based on Matlab algorithms.
- Integrating software libraries onto a variety of different evaluation boards.
- Working in Agile team environment with our other Technical teams on cutting-edge technology.
- Provide creative and innovative solutions within an experienced multidisciplinary, research and development team.
- Understand and support existing products.
- Third level qualification in Software, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or related discipline.
- Embedded C/C++.
- Keen and enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Strong initiative skills, the ability to work unsupervised, self motivated and committed to task completion.
- Excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Desirable, Not Essential
- Scripting: Bash, Ruby or Python.
- Digital Signal Processing inc Digital Filtering.
- Experience developing with ARM Cortex M MCUs.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic expanding company in a fast paced market.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.