Agreena is an exciting, dynamic and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to drive impact for farmers and the climate. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. More than 30 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Within the last year alone, we have helped farmers across 13 countries in their conversion journey to regenerative farming practices. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation and fun.
And this is where you come in:
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to join our team as a Localization Manager. You will be responsible for coordinating all translation tasks for Agreena and ensuring that our platform, content, and materials are translated and localised accurately and in a timely manner.
You will be part of our Global Marketing Team and work closely with our regional Field Marketing teams to coordinate the required translation tasks. You will be working with internal and external stakeholders, coordinating tasks between our internal production team, local freelancers and partners.
How will you make an impact:
- Coordinating translation tasks and in-house proofreading using Phrase TMS (translation management system) and Google Drive. Examples of translation tasks: flyers, brochures, website text, platform text, presentations, contracts, ads, banners, video subtitles, online Typeforms, emails etc.;
- Maintaining, updating and coordinating the translation and in-house proofreading of the TMS term base on an ongoing basis;
- Writing/updating style guides and briefs for the external translation tasks and the in-house proofreading tasks;
- Assisting the Marketing and Communications Team with translating all relevant content for new market launches, conferences, events, etc.;
- Ensuring the Agreena platform is up-to-date in all languages weekly;
- Implementing in-house feedback related to the translation and localisation of the Agreena platform via Lokalise.com;
- Translator management: hiring new translators, coordinating the evaluation of their skills, onboarding them in Phrase TMS, sending them assignments, answering their questions, coordinating in-house proofreading, paying them, etc.;
- Helping new colleagues get onboarded with the proofreading process in Phrase TMS and ongoingly supporting them;
- Updating project overviews and market launch plans;
- In-house ad hoc support in relation to various translation, proofreading, and localization tasks.
Who we're looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in translation coordination and in-house proofreading;
- Experience with localisation tools and platforms to handle terms lists and multiple projects;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Project management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience in writing style guides and briefs for translation tasks.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience in managing translators and evaluating their skills;
- Have experience in onboarding new translators in a translation management system;
- Are proficient in using Phrase TMS (translation management system) and Google Drive;
- You have experience with in-house ad hoc support for translation, proofreading, and localization tasks.
What’s in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change;
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues;
- Competitive compensation package and holidays;
- Centrally located modern office in Copenhagen and the option to work from home a couple of days a week;
- Team events throughout the year;
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission;
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture.
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.