Agreena is an exciting, dynamic and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to drive impact for farmers and the climate. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. More than 30 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Within the last year alone, we have helped farmers across 13 countries in their conversion journey to regenerative farming practices. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation and fun.
And this is where you come in:
As our next Business Insights Analyst in our Central Operations team you will support the forming of this function and capabilities in Agreena. You will be responsible for transforming complex data sets into actionable insights that inform and enable strategic decision-making, working closely with key stakeholders across the company to drive meaningful business outcomes. As a key member of this new team, you will have the opportunity to establish a vision for how BI supports and enables the broader company, and foster collaboration between centralised and decentralised teams. In turn, you will be responsible for helping create engaging data visualisations and compelling storytelling to communicate insights effectively to a diverse audience.
The to-be-formed BI team will be an integral part of the business operations of the company, and you will work closely together with the Director of Operations, COO, Corp Dev, Engineering and Marketing teams to achieve the ambitious goals of the organisation. As such, you will be part of a dynamic and high-paced work environment constantly subject to innovation.
How will you make an impact:
- Provide answers and insights to business related questions via automated reporting solutions as well as ad-hoc data analysis;
- Develop dashboards to drive insights for the business informing the future strategy and roadmap;
- Promote a data driven agenda in a cross functional and fast paced environment;
- Nurture the enablement of key stakeholders and their ability to self-serve data insights using available tools and products;
- Provide your data skills and business knowledge to help us make data-driven decisions;
- Provide transparency and world-class reporting;
- Own the vision for use of data and insights within the business.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience with database and data model design for business intelligence and analytics solutions;
- Enthusiasm and technical skills to take lead with regard to business data and reporting;
- Hands on experience working with SQL, databases, ETL and reporting;
- Proactive and solution oriented thinker who can identify problems and opportunities and push forward valuable business insights;
- Thriving working with complex end to end solutions and processes;
- Team oriented with great communication skills in English;
- Comfortable liaising with technical and business counterparts and adjusting your storytelling approach appropriately.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with QuickSight
What’s in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change;
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues;
- Competitive compensation package and holidays;
- Centrally located modern office in Copenhagen or possibility for remote;
- Team events throughout the year;
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission;
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture.
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.