Agreena is an exciting, dynamic and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to drive impact for farmers and the climate. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. More than 30 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Within the last year alone, we have helped farmers across 13 countries in their conversion journey to regenerative farming practices. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation and fun.
And this is where you come in:
We are establishing a Growth Team that will be assisting a large number of inbound farmers with joining our “soil carbon climate certificate”- programme and receiving financing for implementing sustainable practices. We are looking for part-time Inbound Sales Specialists to own the onboarding of farmers in a specific location. We are looking for people with a strong commercial drive, who take initiative in finding solutions and responsibility for bringing home results.
The growth team will be an integral part of the commercial operations of the company, and you will work closely together with the Key Account-, Customer Success- and Marketing team to achieve the ambitious goals of the organisation. As such, you will be part of a dynamic and high-paced work environment constantly subject to innovation.
How will you make an impact:
- Responsibility for the start-to-end onboarding of farmers in your location.
- On a daily basis, undertake a mix of phone and mail outreach to farmers in various stages.
- On an ad-hoc basis, produce video content and other instructions to effectively support your own and your colleagues’ activities.
Who we’re looking for:
- Strong desire to contribute to the growth and success of our programme to support sustainable farming practices.
- Experience with working with sales or onboarding in a fast-paced setting.
- High digital proficiency and ability to understand complex concepts.
- English and Spanish at conversational level (spoken and written)
Bonus points if:
- Knowledge of the world of climate certificates or agriculture software.
- Experience working with CRM systems (Hubspot, Pipedrive, Salesforce etc).
- Telemarketing or inbound/outbound sales experience
What’s in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues
- Competitive compensation package and holidays
- Centrally located modern office in Copenhagen and the option to work from home a couple days a week
- Team events throughout the year
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.