Whistleblower Software is on an exciting journey to change how companies work with their speak-up culture. Whistleblowing in a big organisation is often complicated and challenging. It comes with a significant personal risk for the employee, who is loyal to the company and "blows the whistle" about unethical behaviour. We are on a mission to make it easier for European companies to do the right things and act more responsible.
Read more about what we do here:
In 2023, all companies with 50+ employees in the EU will be forced to implement a whistleblower solution. We are now looking for business oriented students to support our international teams from our office in Aarhus.
Depending on your native language you will be working with one of our international sales teams.
The role in bullets:
• Part-time / Student Worker (Job will qualify for SU)
• Prospecting potential clients by reading up on their goals, needs, and challenges in the whistleblower field
• Contribute to efficient construction of global distribution of end customer and partner network in the EU
• Identify potential partner companies
• Outreach and communication with potential partner companies
• We expect you to work about 15-20 hours per week
• The position is flexible regarding exams and university schedule
• You are based in Aarhus
• Excellent English language skills
• Feel comfortable working with software tools
• Drive and ambition to achieve your personal and professional goals
• Fast learner of all kinds of new stuff
You are native in
Not a necessity, but it would be very nice if
• You have previously worked with software sales
• You have experience working in SaaS
• You have experience working with tools like HubSpot or LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Whistleblower Software is a legal tech company from Aarhus that aspires to help our customers solve the technical and ethical issues of implementing a whistleblower solution. With a strong platform for employee reporting, a possibility for an anonymous conversation, and a strong toolset of case management, our platform is responsible for all the technicalities in the whistleblowing process.
As part of Whistleblower Software, you will rocket launch your career in a high-paced environment with a continuously steep learning curve. You'll get a tremendous opportunity to learn, develop and grow both personally and professionally, whilst being supported by your team.
• An opportunity to join a fast-growing multicultural company.
• A friendly and informal team of genuinely passionate people with high ambitions - you'll be one of them!
• An opportunity to be trusted with tasks usually reserved for individuals with multiple years of experience.
• A key role with adjusted responsibility.
• Flexible working hours that will fit your schedule.
• A chance to grow and learn new things with support of the team.
• A bunch of perks such as tech gear, lunch in the office, team building activities and Friday bar.
• A fully planned and proven onboarding setup with inputs and experience from all departments of the company
Our office is located in Kannikegade in the very heart of Aarhus C.
We are open for ongoing interviews and therefore allow ourselves to take the job posting down ahead of time if the right candidate is found. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Frederikke Juhl on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply as soon as possible.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Are you a true Tech Savvy? Macbook, trackpad, you name it, we get you covered.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.