At Planday, our vision is to power the global workforce marketplace. Through our shift-scheduling platform we connect people to relevant and meaningful work and help businesses build an engaged, high performing and flexible workforce. We’re all about simplifying work - for customers, users, and employees.
Planday is growing rapidly and the Revenue Operations team is therefore looking for a new colleague to join as Marketing Operations Manager. In this role, you will strengthen the foundation of Planday's growth by building and upgrading marketing processes to boost effectiveness and deliver results. This is an exciting role which provides plenty of opportunities to guide an expanding marketing structure through data analysis, governance, and support functions, allowing marketing colleagues to focus on driving revenue.
You can expect to work with the following:
- Partner with the Planday Marketing team in everything related to the marketing funnel, while acting as 'the voice' of Revenue Operations in any process and tooling optimizations
- Own and (continuously) improve reporting on marketing metrics and ensuring visibility for marketing, revenue operations and sales teams
- Work with Marketing to develop and drive marketing strategies and execution in relation to consumer growth, segmentation, data completeness and GDPR compliance
- Implement and maintain key marketing systems (like HubSpot), managing integrations and lead routing with Salesforce
- Own the key systems infrastructure for Marketing, ensuring best practice is applied and continuous improvement is standard
- Ensure all marketing operations align with the Revenue Operations strategy and Sales/Customer Success operations
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of Marketing Operations, helping the team to optimize website conversion traffic, landing pages, lead content generations and call(s)-to-action.
- As our ideal candidate, you have 5+ years of working experience, including at least 1-2 years within a similar marketing operations role.
Additionally, you possess:
- Expertise working with HubSpot
- Confidence speaking to groups and high-level professionals, particularly in presentation of data and other improvement-focused findings, including experience dealing with senior management stakeholders
- An independent, curious nature and a genuine love for numbers, processes, and structures
- The ability to balance analysis and results with collaborative, social working practice in an international environment (you will need to be energetic and take learning and inspiration from engagement across the organization)
- Preferable, but not required, would be:
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other marketing automation tools
- Hands-on experience with HTML, WordPress, APIs
At Planday, we offer you:
- Benefits like pension, health insurance, inclusive support for new parents and generous vacation
- Growth and progression opportunities – we want you to grow with us!
- Flexible remote work
- Strong social culture with lots of team and company activities
- Meaningful work – everyone at Planday contributes to improving the lives of shift workers around the globe
- Healthy work-life balance and an autonomous approach to work. We trust in you and your abilities!
- The opportunity to join Planday in an exciting time of growth and development
Finally, our offices are not just workplaces (although they are pretty nice and well-located, we have to say!). Plandayers are open and welcoming and at Planday, everyone has the freedom and support to show their true self at work