We are looking for a proactive and ambitious senior sales account executive who is passionate about outbound sales and new revenue generation from eCommerce companies. You are not afraid to work independently and curate excellent leads and feel confident performing under pressure. You are ready to become a leader with experience, eventually building a team to support the growing demand of Sayduck and the product we provide to our eCommerce company customers.
This role is perfect for a senior account executive who is ready for the challenge of progressing into a head of sales role within 12-months.
As a Senior Sales Account Executive for Sayduck, your day-to-day role will include:
- Continuously reworking and adapting Sayduck’s sales approach.
- Being the driving force of our outbound sales - leveraging sales automation and funnel management.
- Executing outbound leads in efficient time, generating an exciting pipeline to meet sales forecasts and revenue targets.
- Foster relationships with existing and new partners to achieve desired outcomes.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to align the go-to-market strategy, and cross-functional processes to maximize growth.
Your long-term projects and goals will include:
- Work with Talent Acquisition to find a team of sales professionals, progressing on to mentoring and leading them.
- Generate and test the outbound hypothesis to increase conversion rates as well as review sales performances with performance reporting.
- Monitor changes in the industry and leverage them for business opportunities.
- Be a contributing voice to Sayduck's future by collecting relevant information to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product.
You have the freedom to set up and curate your own processes and systems taking the full lead on how to implement successful sales and client relationships - whatever you need, we provide!
What you’ll have:
- Proven track record in outbound sales - preferably for SaaS companies and/or eCommerce.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience in managing and optimizing activity and productivity.
- The desire to lead, coach, motivate and develop others on your team.
What you’ll be amazing at:
- Capability to learn quickly with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning and coordinating skills.
- Ability to work systematically and independently.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Adaptive to change in a fast-paced start-up environment.
What you’ll receive:
- Location: Finland - Helsinki (Metropolitan) - highly preferable
- Flexible schedules around priorities and meetings with a hybrid set-up
- Holiday & Sick Leave: In accordance with the Finnish Holiday Act
What you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible working - we trust you to do your work to the best of your abilities, and value accountability as well as your personal life.
- Group team socials - in cities such as Stockholm, Vilnius, and our own capital, Helsinki.
- Beautiful headquarters - Located in the trendy Ullanlinna neighbourhood in Helsinki, you are free to use and work from our offices as it suits your schedule.
- Independent working - built on trust, we encourage you to take initiative in your tasks and ask for help whenever you need it. We are here to help each other towards the same mission, but we also respect our own workspace.
- A cultural environment that supports innovation and creativity - you have the freedom to think outside the box in our projects and overall mission.
- The latest cutting-edge technology and products - We provide you with all the tools to do your best work.
- Employee-defined quarterly roadmap goals driven by user needs and feedback - we value your input and collaboration to drive the team forward.
- We are open to change and improvement - if you think there’s a better way to do something we trust that you will talk about it so we can all continually strive to do better.
Our Hiring Process:
At Sayduck, we aim to always provide you with a smooth and efficient application and hiring process. Your application journey with us consists of:
Step 1: CV Submission to our applicant tracking system via Sayduck's website.
Step 2: A set of Video Questions.
Step 3: A 30-minute Company Culture Interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Step 4: A Second-Stage 30-45 minute interview with our Head of Operations.
Step 5: A Coffee with our Chief of Technology Officer.
Step 6: If successful in all previous stages, an offer letter is sent out.
Step 7: Upon an accepted offer, we onboard and welcome you to Sayduck!
Competitive salary for the right candidate based on skills and experience as well as KPI bonus targets as well.