Giosg is a SaaS company focusing on bringing only meaningful interactions. Our AI powered solutions help our customers increase their marketing, sales and customer service productivity with an easy-to-use chat, intelligent chatbots and targeted interactions that convert website visitors into sales and happy customers in a flash.
Giosg was founded in 2011 and has seen rapid growth in the last few years — Our current headcount is around 65 wonderful giosgers! We’re headquartered in Helsinki, Finland and have local sales offices in Stockholm and the UK. Our Stockholm office is located at Götgatan close to Slussen.
Do you have a passion for technology and hunger for sales? Are you interested in working in an international environment and to be a part of a team ready to conquer the world? If yes, look no further.
Our team is ready to welcome a Sales Development Representative to join our Inside Sales team and to be a part of giosg’s growth story. As a Sales Development Representative you have a crucial role in our new business development making giosg a well-known brand by driving new sales activities. You are proactive, ambitious and thrive in a quick sales cycle environment.
We’re looking for people with great ambition. As a Sales Development Representative, you get to:
- Generate outbound leads: identify target companies, contact potential customers using a range of outbound channels and convince them to meet with our Key Account Managers.
- Engage and close deals with new customers.
-Manage and contact inbound leads (marketing or otherwise generated).
-Deliver value to prospects and be the driving force of our new customer acquisition.
-Identify customer’s problems and find the best solutions. Communicate giosg’s value proposition clearly.
To be successful at your job, you’d need to have:
- 1,5+ years of experience in Sales Development.
- Passion for sales and ambition to impress your colleagues and most importantly our potential customers.
- Strong phone presence and written & verbal communication skills.
- Good listening and presentation skills.
- Organised way of working, ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Fluency in Swedish and English.
- Motivation and skills to meet (and exceed) monthly quotas.
- Ability to communicate proficiently to decision makers in large companies and understand business drivers and challenges.
- Preferably a degree in Business or other relevant.
- Experience in SaaS business is seen as a plus.
Why you will enjoy working with us:
- An interesting career journey in an international and agile tech company.
- People. That’s usually the reason that comes up first when asking our employees what they enjoy the most about working at giosg. Our crew is full of different, great personalities. We like to embrace our team spirit by arranging different activities.
- It's important to us that employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; we measure employee satisfaction with employee NPS surveys. This is a place where everyone gets a say, we appreciate initiative and good ideas, so if you have something valuable to add we’ll nurture it and help you grow.
- We provide health care insurance and support your wellbeing with wellness allowance.
If we managed to spark your interest and you got the “where can I sign?” feeling, please send your CV and cover letter in as soon as possible. If you want to hear more about the role and the company, have a chat with our HR Assistant Heidi Mustonen tel. +358 40 419 8014.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.