At Monta, we are transforming the way Europe charges electric vehicles. We have developed a market-leading platform upon which companies are launching, managing, and scaling their EV charging operations. We also have an excellent app for EV drivers that helps them track their vehicle charging and find charge points all around the continent.
We have had quite a bit of success in our home market, Denmark, along with sales teams closing impressive deals in other major European markets. But now, we are turning our attention to new frontiers. And for that, we need you.
Are you from one of the following countries: Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, or Austria? If the answer is yes, then we - Monta’s Expansion team - would love to work with you.
We have identified those six countries as targets for further expansion, and are putting together a team - with local language and understanding - to help with market analysis, client outreach, and deal-making.
- Market research: Research key variables which might impact the success of Monta in a given market. We will provide an initial list of variables to look into, but in particular, we are interested to find out:
- Laws and regulation: Do any laws exist within the country which might impact/restrict Monta's business model and offering (for example reselling electricity, payment system requirements, or European-level regulation)?
- Competitive analysis: You will help us understand who we are up against. What will set us apart and enable us to win in a given market?
- Revenue channels/features: Are there any other potential revenue streams Monta could tap into / build (for example management of tax refunds for consumption of electricity whilst driving, how might the EV fleet incentive in a country impacts companies' decision to transition to EVs)?
- Client outreach:
- You will compile a list of local players in the EV charging scene
- You will reach out via email and phone call to potential partners
- You will pitch Monta’s offering to partners and help us close deals
- You are pursuing a Master’s degree in Copenhagen (preferably a business or sustainability-related degree but that is not a requirement)
- You speak English fluently both verbally and written and are used to answering inquiries and are a native speaker of one of these countries: Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, or Austria
- You have local knowledge of one of the countries: Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, or Austria
- You are an excellent communicator and team player, with a knack for always finding the right tone
- You want to be part of a highly collaborative team, where we all strive to win together
Duration of the project - 6 months. 15-20 hrs a week.
Salary - 150/hr
- You will make your mark on the digital charging solution of the future for electric vehicle owners, and your weekly work will be at our office in the middle of Copenhagen.
- You become part of an entrepreneurial company that oozes drive, has great team spirit, and an ambitious growth strategy.
- Professional sparring with brilliant colleagues and good development opportunities.
- During your work at Monta, you will get your hands on many different things, and we are constantly testing new technologies that push the limits of what you can expect as an electric motorist.
- We have a delicious canteen scheme, snacks to die for, as well as Friday bars, gaming nights, a bike club, and much more.
Please mention the name of the country in the cover letter for which you are applying.