Monta is a new layer of technology that brings together installers, operators, service providers, EV drivers, and businesses with charge points.
At our core, we make EV charging simple, accessible, and reliable. Our software enables a consistent charging experience across all charge point brands. Monta empowers charge point owners and operators with a full-fledged solution to attract users and seamlessly manage usage, pricing, availability, and transactions.
So, what are we looking for?
To join the Norwegian sales team (Swedish or Norwegian speaking), we are looking for a team player with great experience in business development and account management.
You will be focusing on both new and existing partnerships, winning new business and in general be talking to a lot of different players within the EV charging industry, also to C-level. It’s essential that you feel comfortable giving presentations to both, smaller groups and in a conference setting as well .
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the EV Charging market in Norway with the aim of becoming an industry expert.
- Identifying promising prospects through networking, cold-calling and customer referrals.
- Build great relationships with the decision-makers at both existing and new partners.
- Own end to end sales process with partners, from Lead generation to contract signing.
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors' products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Work in collaboration with the rest of the sales team in identifying opportunities for growth and building and implementing the strategy to take advantage of them.
- This is a very active sales role, which means that you need to take ownership of filling your own calendar with sales meetings.
- A mindset of meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Experience from owning, maintaining and driving solution sales processes, an extra plus if you have this kind of experience in the SaaS industry.
- Great communication skills in Swedish/Norweigan and English (both verbal and written) and any other language is a plus.
- 3+ years of demonstrable sales experience, for example in a similar role working with larger accounts.
- As a person, you easily adapt to different situations and meetings, we are in an early stage of building Monta and your role will develop together with you!
- You thrive in growing and expanding accounts, you enjoy being the trusted partner of our key customers and get satisfaction from making them more profitable.
- A born winner with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- A collaborator who aims to top the leaderboards but also shares insights that they’ve learnt
- Great listening, negotiation and persuasive abilities
- Experience with CRM software (HubSpot), Vainu, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Apollo and G-Suite is a great plus,
- Good to have: Existing experience within the EV sector, maybe you are an EV-driver yourself and know about the hassle...
- Flexible work hours
- Gym membership
- Education budget
- Warrant program
- Pension + Health insurance
- A great supportive team eager to help each other succeed