Shape Games is an award-winning digital b2b platform and service provider for the iGaming industry.
We operate across Europe, North America and South America with our native omni-channel frontend platform, alongside our agnostic control panel that makes operations and integration of providers simple, quick and cost effective.
The module-based solution is state-of-the-art and tested at scale with a number of market leading clients.
Will you be the next colleague to join us on this exciting journey? Sharing your knowledge with the rest of us and learn from us in return? We'd be following together the newest technology trends and have fun along the way.
You can apply for this job with the intention to work remotely from anywhere in Europe. Even if you work with us remotely you are still part of the family and we invite you to visit the Copenhagen office on a regular basis.
• Experience with developing native iOS apps using Swift and the iOS SDK.
• Motivation to become a part of and learn from a team of experienced and passionate developers for iOS, Android and the web.
• Interest in design patterns and well-structured code and workflows.
• Participate in the creation of scalable software.
• Join one of the cross-platforms engineering teams, each one having a size of 6 to 10 people.
• Be able to operate in an open, inspiring and trust-based environment, where your voice will be heard in matters concerning your team.
• Be assigned a mentor, regardless of your experience level, for the first weeks at work, just so you can get familiar with the product and the Shape Games ways of working.
• Join us in achieving the best user experience using native technologies from Apple.
• Fully embrace the Swift programming language and follow the Swift Evolution closely, taking advantage of any new features that we can see providing value.
• Contribute to expand our modular architecture: this has so far resulted in more than 50 swift packages that can be combined to create highly customisable sportsbetting apps (we use Swift Package Manager for dependency management).
• Join us in using many exciting technologies including Reactive Programming with the framework developed by some of our colleagues, ReactiveKit. (Recently we have also been quite excited about the introduction of concepts like Swift Async Algorithms.)
⏱ Full-time, 37.5 hours a week.
📍 This is a remote position, ideally with base in a EU (or Schengen) location.
✈️ We would expect you will be traveling every couple of months to our main office in Copenhagen, Denmark (hence the preference for EU based remote colleagues).
💬 English proficiency is a must. Other language skills are not expected.
💎 Read more about why to choose Shape Games on our career page.
📝 Application via the company career site
🕵🏻 CV screening by a Talent Acquisition representative - within 2-3 days
📋 Additional questions sent to the candidate [1 or 2 non-technical questions may be asked, with an optional video and/or text answers]
👥 1st meeting with a Talent Acquisition representative - usually no later than a week from the application [may be in person or on video, according to the candidate's location and preference]
🧑💻 Take-home assignment - a small application to work on from scratch
💁 2nd meeting - technical interview with a panel of senior developers [may be in person or on video, according to the candidate's location and preference]
👨👩👧👦 3rd meeting - with the Engineering manager [more informal one, helpful for both parties to get acquainted before deciding "it's a match"!]
Note: We are ready to fill the spot as soon as a good match is found.
🏙 Central office
Our office is located in a central area of Copenhagen. Easy to access by bike or public transport (metro station: Islands Brygge), when you will come to visit us in Denmark!
🧑🎓 Skill development
We support your skill development with a dedicated education budget to attend seminars and courses.
👯 Social gatherings
Enjoy social gatherings, activities, Friday bars and games together with your colleagues.
⚖️ Work-life balance
Work is not everything. Carve out time for your family, friends, and fun hobbies.
🐥 Family friendly
We cherish families and understand that daily life can be full of unexpected events. We also open our doors to your little ones for Christmas Hygge or LEGO nights.
🏡 Remote work
We are open to remote work to our otherwise Denmark-based colleagues. Also, working from one's home country is equally possible when visiting family and friends.
🌍 Relocation package
If you are not already living in Copenhagen, but would like to, we can help make the relocation easy. We will take you through the process of getting a Danish work VISA (applies to you and your immediate family). We are part of the Fast-Track programme so the process will be as quick as possible. We will also arrange the trip and find an apartment in a good location for you.
⭐️ A competitive salary in accordance with experience and capabilities.
⭐️ We are organized with a flat hierarchy, where everyone is accessible, no matter their role.
⭐️ Our office is located in Islands Brygge close to public transportation and the harbor, where both summertime and wintertime swimming is enjoyed.
⭐️ The headquarters offers a modern aesthetic, a comfy lounge area, and plenty of fun activities such as PlayStation tournaments, board game nights, family LEGO days and much more.
⭐️ But also social events, keynotes, morning runs (and swims) and Friday bars - not to forget an unhealthy amount of snacks, beverages, cake.
⭐️ Our team is very international and so far includes people from over 35 different countries. Our company language is English.
⭐️ A couple of times each year we press pause on our daily projects and retrieve to a remote location. We get together for socialising and hacking on side projects - we call this Shape Games Weekend. It is a lot of fun.
⭐️ Read more about why to choose Shape Games on our career page.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.