Will you be our new Head of Customer Success Management and Tech Support to take this amazing experience even further? 🚀
As Head of Customer Success Management and Tech Support your daily responsibility is the management and development of the two teams and their performance towards a rapidly growing number of SME customers.
You will be leading a team of 7 customer success managers and 4 technical support specialists, implementing and shaping best practices across the department and helping the teams excel even further. You will also be part of the overall leadership team at Clerk.io and refer directly to our CCO.
The Customer Success team is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty and for the after-sales customer journey, making sure the customers are satisfied and are getting everything out of our products. Our Tech Support team, on the other hand, is the bridge between our AI technology and both current and potential customers when they have urgent enquiries about our products and services.
About the job and your responsibilities:
• The main and most important task is for you to manage your teams through guidance and offer them support in their everyday tasks.
• The development of the two teams and their performance towards a rapid growing number of SME customers.
• Overseeing and reporting on performance, being in charge of escalations, owning the staff responsibility, and promoting inter-department collaboration.
• Pipeline management, forecasting, and upselling.
• Handling and increasing the customer satisfaction (measured through NPS).
• Retention and various other operational tasks towards securing a happy customer base.
Qualifications and personal skills:
• Great leadership skills within sales and/or customer success (from roles such as Sales Team Lead, Sales Manager, Customer Success/Account Management Lead, etc).
• Commercial mindset and previous experience in sales, ideally within a SaaS or Telco company.
• Preferably, but not necessarily, you have experience in managing, growing and getting the best out of a team of CSMs and/or technical support specialists.
• People management skills are essential to succeed in this role.
• Outgoing personality and the ability to inspire your team.
• You are happy and thrive in a dynamic, busy environment and enjoy juggling multiple priorities at a time.
• Tech savvy and have a genuine interest in software and products.
• An attractive salary and commission plan ✅
• An amazing team of talented, committed, and goal-oriented colleagues ✅
• Company events like Friday bars, Summer and Christmas parties & team trips ✅
• All the soda, coffee, fruit, and snacks your heart desires (be careful) ✅
• A 5-star lunch buffet ✅
Interview and Salary
• Apply for the position with your CV and a brief "Why me" letter.
• Preliminary phone interview with our Recruiter.
• An interview including a scenario-based case and presentation with our Recruiter and the Head of HR, People and Culture.
• A talent test (TT38).
• A meet’n’greet with our CCO.
When can you start? No later than the 1st of July 2022. The ideal candidate can start ASAP - but that is on our wishlist 😉
We are the world’s #1 rated e-commerce personalisation platform. Clerk.io is one of Copenhagen’s fastest-growing tech companies alongside 160+ passionate employees. Clerk.io is a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform for e-commerce stores to personalize the customer experience across site search, product recommendations, emails, social media & ads.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.