Do you want to play an important role in transforming how cars are traded in the future? Do you love building key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans that will challenge how things are done in the automotive industry?
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to join us in this newly created role to be part of implementing our technology and establish a gateway for European Car Trading of the future. The position will be remote-based from Stockholm.
Your mission will be to build and shape, lead and drive sales for the Enterprise market in Sweden by designing, developing and implementing methodical and data driven solutions towards our customers.
You will report to our European Enterprise Director and be instrumental to establish AUTOproff in the Enterprise market in Sweden by developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company and help shape and scale Enterprise sales in Sweden.
Let's dive into your key responsibilities
• Responsible for acquisition, implementation and account management for all enterprise customers in Sweden
• Identify key customers within the segments of OEM, large dealergroups, finance- and leasing companies, insurance business and rental companies
• Understand customers requirements and design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets
• Develop and implement a strong sales process from prospecting to solution building and execution
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals
• Effectively communicate the value proposition of AUTOproff through proposals and presentations
• Leverage CRM data, LinkedIn and networks to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
• Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
• Work closely with the Enterprise Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
• Ensure administrative processes, working instructions, rules & regulations are documented, reviewed and quality assured to secure high level of quality in our performed services
The need-to-have skills
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent
• In-depth knowledge and experience from the automotive industry and remarketing industry and insights in car, leasing, rental and insurance business
• Excellent interpersonal- and communication skills
• Great ability to liaise with customers, and establishing and building long lasting and trusting relationships
• Fluent in English as well as Swedish
The nice-to-have skill
• Experience in B2B/Enterprise solution or software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
• Knowledge from working in a Scandinavian matrix organization – mastering stakeholder management
You will thrive in this role if you
• Have strong interpersonal skills and great ability to establish strong relations and partnerships
• Are proactive with an innovative and can-do attitude
• Are a good team-player with strong collaboration skills
• Have a positive mind-set and attitude, and fun to be around
If you think we could be a match, we can’t wait to hear from you. Hurry up and apply!
If this role doesn’t fit your profile – don’t hesitate to reach out if you want to join a fun and fast-growing SaaS company on a mission! We are constantly on the lookout for new and awesome colleagues.
AUTOproff is a car trading SaaS solution for the professional market. We are growing fast and serve more than 6,500 customers across the whole professional value chain in several European countries. Our mission is to make it seamless, secure, and more attractive to trade used cars, and we are looking for the right profile to join our journey.
AUTOproff was founded in 2013, became the market leader in Denmark in 2016, and has since expanded across Northern Europe covering Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, and Poland. We employ 100+ enthusiastic professionals across our offices.
In 2020, we posted revenues of more than DKK 400 million and we have been profitable since our inception. AUTOproff is privately owned by Jesper Ratza, our CEO and founder, André Rogaczewski, CEO and co-founder of Netcompany, key employees, and as well as other private investors.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.