Hearables 3D develops 3D scanning and Computer Aided Design (CAD) technologies that are transforming how custom-fit products are made. Our ambition is to accelerate our technology growth in 3D Smartphone Scanning to bring custom fit wearable products to everyone, and in Automated CAD using AI to revolutionize how 3D printed custom fit products are made.
We are a fast-growing company with teams located in Copenhagen, Melbourne, Kyiv, and Dublin. We are non-conventional quick movers who see challenges as opportunities: We see status quo as the past. We operate in autonomy and prefer empowerment over micromanagement: We get things done. We enjoy the challenges of facing unknown and ambiguous tasks. Please bring your new insights to work.
If you are a 3D Software Developer who can get involved in all aspects of our systems with experience in 3D scanning algorithms and 3D CAD design using packages, you might be a good fit for our team. We work on wide range of technologies including 3D scanning and CAD.
Your tasks will include…
· Research, write, and document algorithms in Python/C++ performing specific processes on raw 3D data
· Research and develop machine learning algorithms to improve the systems
· Write regression tests to ensure functioning outputs from our systems
· Work with product management to plan feature requests from customers
· Give opinions and help drive the technical product roadmap
· 3+ years of Python development
· Knowledge of 3D data processing: understanding and ability to use and manipulate raw 3D data: PointClouds, Meshes (Vertex/Facet structure), changing shape, deforming, collision, boolean, etc...)
· Agile Methodology
Nice to have…
· C++ programming
· Working with Git, Docker, and AWS Lambda
· Designing and maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
Perks of working for Hearables 3D…
· Remote first and flexible - we enjoy the liberty of living where we want, how we want, with team members spanning from Ireland, Denmark, Ukraine and Melbourne
· Balanced and fun-loving - we love enjoying life outside of work - we’re dedicated family members, rock climbers, surfers, mountain bikers, musicians and travelers
· Proactive and tenacious– we thrive in ambiguity, embrace ownership, and seek answers before asking questions
· Autonomous and empowered – we operate independently and strongly prefer empowerment over over-management. We get things done
· Non-conventional quick movers – we see challenges as opportunities, and the status quo as the past
· As an early member of our [Development] team, you will have the opportunity to help optimize current processes. You will work closely with our Founders and other important stakeholders
But, the best part of working at Hearables is that you have the opportunity to do challenging, impactful work with talented and supportive teammates.
We believe that the unique contributions of all our employees create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we don’t discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We also recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.