The opportunity ✨
At Waitwhile, we work on tools to eliminate the 1 Trillion hours that people spend waiting in lines every year. Our queue management platform is trusted by over 10k companies worldwide and has helped 100M people enjoy a radically better waiting experience.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for building scalable lifecycle marketing programs and campaigns which drive growth across customer acquisition, retention and expansion. You’ll become an expert at using the latest Conversational Engagement Tools, such as in-app messages, chatbots, and product tours, as well as scaling traditional channels such as email.
You’ll also be a major contributor to broader cross-functional campaigns, working closely with other teams, including Acquisition Marketing, Product Management, Content Marketing and Sales.
What you'll be doing 🚀
- Develop ways to communicate key benefits of Waitwhile at the relevant stages of the customers’ lifecycle across email, in-product messaging, virtual events (webinars), and more.
- Responsible for maximizing revenue across the entire customer journey through proactive and engaging campaigns..
- Develop and own campaigns to drive signup, adoption, expansion and retention of Waitwhile - running multiple campaigns in parallel.
- Own all the reporting and measurement of CLM customer messaging programs, report on findings, optimize existing campaigns, and propose new high-impact campaigns.
- Leverage customer data and analytics to create highly targeted segments — ensuring messages are sent to the right people, at the right time, through the right channel
- Be a brand steward - ensuring our brand promise and story are consistently being represented throughout the customer journey
What skills you need 📖
- You have 2+ years marketing experience with a focus on personalized marketing channels (email, in-product messaging, SMS and push) and a good understanding of other marketing channels, ideally in B2B.
- You’re switched-on and inquisitive, with data-driven marketing experience.
- You enjoy being part of a team but you’re also confident working independently.
- You have a love of the written word - you can create compelling marketing copy that sells and inspires action.
- You have a customer first outlook. You live to build relationships and delight customers and drive higher LTV.
- You have experience with Marketo, HubSpot, Intercom, Salesforce, Tableau or other similar software.
- You thrive in ambiguous situations and love to build things from scratch.
- You are a problem solver and love getting in the detail.
- You’re accountable and driven by results and outcomes.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- You're an Intercom or HubSpot expert
- You know HTML, CSS or SQL
We're small but really want everyone on the team to thrive with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Super-sized vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Work remotely with great equipment. We help you level up your home office with awesome hardware and gear.
- Health plans and 401(k) savings to make sure you thrive! (United States & Sweden only right now)
Waitwhile has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?