We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our visionary team of developers on our quest to drive technical innovation and lead the evolution of ecommerce. We are a tight-knit, young and professional team located Wroclaw, Poland and Stockholm, Sweden. The team member we are searching for needs a prolific skillset and an eagerness to grow, learn and solve problems as a team.
You will be an influential key player in frontend operations on our all-in-one, data driven commerce platform for B2B and B2C. Our vision is to help fashion and high-touch brands make a bigger impact by giving them the tools to serve the world from one powerful platform.
At Centra, we work hard, fast and are passionate about what we do. We've gotten to where we are today because of dedication, teamwork, raw talent and our strong belief in driving innovation.
English is our working language, so you need to be a fluent English speaker.
We base this position in Wroclaw, Poland. We would like to see our teams meeting in person at least 3 days a week in our supercool office.
The Centra frontend stack includes:
- React, Redux/MobX
- PostCSS, CSS Modules, css-in-js, HTML5
- e2e testing: Cypress.io
- GitHub, CircleCI, Trello, Heroku, Digital Ocean, Slack
The right candidate will want to:
- Develop new products and features
- Maintain, refactor and improve existing products
- Work in a distributed, asynchronous, English speaking environment
- Actively participate in planning, design and implementation of systems
- Think holistically about delivering value to Centra customers by helping us improve all layers of our stack
- Participate in our lean/agile development process (Scrum)
What you can expect from us
- Headless e-commerce platform for fashion & lifestyle brands
- A portfolio of clients from some of the most renowned fashion brands in Europe (ie. Stronger)
- Secured a €10M series A funding round
- Hybrid work culture (spend 50% of your week in the office and 50% where ever you like to work from )
- Contract flexibility (contract of employment or B2B, you choose)
- A team where you can run your own projects and be trusted with your work
- Workation to leave the office for a couple of days or weeks and combine work with leisure
- Bi-weekly massages in the office
- Luxmed medical insurance plan to keep you healthy
- Multisport Plus card and a pack of fitness buddies to join you on your journey to getting fit and strong
- A non-hierarchical work-environment where you’ll have a lot of impact and space for growth
- A budget for participating in educational programs, meet-ups, and other events related to your profession
Feel at home
- Casual dress atmosphere. Wear whatever makes you feel good.
- A multicultural environment where you always belong, no matter your ethnicity, gender, religious, or social background
- Pet-friendly office. We love animals, so you can feel free to bring your pet friends to the office anytime you want
- Regular table football tournaments and lunch break face-offs
- Team-building events and friendly afterworks (both online and offline)
- Comfortable office with a chill room, ping pong table, boxing bag, table football, and more :)
- And, in case you asked, every day is a fruit Thursday at Centra 🍇 🍈 🍉 🍊 🍋 🍌
Our recruiting process:
- HR Interview
- Live coding session or a take-home assignment + a technical interview
- Interview with the team members :)
- We've developed a B2B/B2C SaaS e-commerce platform for brands. In other words, we make a software used for selling products, both wholesale and directly to consumers
- We're building our company and our products with the ambition to be the very best in the world. We are already working with some of the strongest brands in the Nordics, and are growing rapidly
- We're headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and also have an office in Wroclaw, Poland