Keepit is looking for Enterprise Sales Development Representatives to join our team in Copenhagen, Denmark
Keepit is a fast-growing IT scale-up with many years of experience in software and data protection. Our mission is to help companies around the world protect and manage their cloud-based data. Our team is both academically and culturally diverse, and we have more than thirty different nationalities working together to promote trust and security in a world transforming towards new levels of digitalization.
As Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be responsible reaching out to large enterprises across the globe, primarily using phone calls. You will take the first steps to beginning a collaboration between them and Keepit to protect and manage their data. You will invite them to examine their pains and needs and you will be conveying the business value of Keepit’s products. You will help to clarify how Keepit can be useful for them and their business. We want everybody we reach out to, to have a good impression of Keepit and our back-up to cloud product line and you need to be able to adjust your communication style to C-level stakeholders.
You will join our competent, energetic, and dynamic sales team. The profile we are looking for will enjoy the adrenaline rush from creating a new opportunity, as much as we do. We are looking for someone who is willing to share best practice with others and who strives to improve in every aspect of the job. We have team leads and sales trainers responsible for training, coaching, and mentoring the individual team member. It is our goal that you develop your skills and continuously improve at building relations to new customers.
· Reach out to C-level stakeholders in large companies across the EMEA region.
· Set up qualified sales meetings between key decision-makers and stakeholders and members of our Enterprise Account Executive team
· Source and contact potential prospects over the phone
· Take on social and email marketing to generate product awareness and sales opportunities
· Update CRM system on a continuous basis (we use Salesforce)
You will be reporting to one of the team leads and to the SDR manager, Nikola, who is head of the expanding SDR department. You will work from one of our two Copenhagen offices, located on the 7th floor at Parken, the national stadium of Denmark.
We know that it is just as important that you choose us, as the other way around. We believe it to be crucial to sustain a culture, where you feel you belong. This starts in the recruitment process. Therefore, to be fair and transparent, we want to present the criteria that you are assessed by if you choose to let your curiosity fall on us.
1) Trustworthy first impressions with C-level stakeholders:Selling is essentially a relational discipline, and trust is the most fundamental ingredient in any transaction. High level stakeholders are approached by many people every day, so for you to be successful, you must have the people-skills and charisma to stand out. You need to be exceptional at building relations and be able to engage in honest conversations with strangers over the phone.
2. Telephone sales:Most of your sales work consists of building relationships over the phone, which means you need to comfortable and effective in using the phone as your primary sales channel. You must be able to work your way around the many stakeholders of big organizations and be able to ask the right questions at the right time, to identify the right people for us to connect with.
3. Collaboration around sales:We win as a team. You must be very self-driven but also able to collaborate closely with your colleagues, team leader and manager around the everyday tasks. You can receive and integrate feedback of different kinds and you can help your colleagues when needed. On top of that, you must also have the curiosity and technological flair to achieve the fundamental knowledge about our products, by interacting other parts of the organization.
4. Scale-up environment:We are passionate about our back-up to cloud solutions and about our workplace. We are currently scaling up fast and this means that the organization must change and adapt rapidly. We know that a good work environment and great collaboration across the organization are crucial to achieving our ambitious goals. Therefore, we are searching for profiles that, like us, are being motivated by building a good and committed work environment at Keepit.
5. Language: We use English as our preferred language, and being fluent in English both written and spoken, is essential for this role. It will be an advantage if you are fluent in German, French, Spanish or Finnish, as we currently are looking for candidates within these markets.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.