Customer Centricity Consultant
Build relationships. Solve problems. Innovate together.
Your mission & role
As a Customer Centricity Consultant, you will guide & empower our most valuable corporate clients on their journey to becoming truly customer centric. You will need to challenge their perspectives & ways of working, and advise them on involving customers, on both a strategic and tactical level. You will assist them by mastering UserTribe’s industry-defining customer experience platform, enabling clients to achieve their increasingly ambitious customer centricity objectives. You will be responsible for nurturing & expanding our relationships with the largest enterprises or consulting powerhouses in the world including Maersk, Novozymes, LEGO, Mastercard, Barclays, McKinsey, BCG & many more.
- Have full ownership of sales & success activities and client relationships with existing customers
- Develop strategic plans for your accounts to identify & execute on new expansion opportunities
- Organize & take client meetings to identify needs, guide them towards right UserTribe solutions
- Challenge & advise senior clients/decision-makers in their customer centricity efforts/initiatives
- Assist clients in defining/scoping projects for them to involve customers thru UserTribe platform
- Be ‘super user’ of UserTribe platform and our service suite to better serve our enterprise clients
- Work closely with other members of our sales & delivery team on individual client engagements
What you need to bring
You are comfortable taking on the responsibilities outlined above, based on previous experience
You have subject matter expertise in customer research
You master a sales process (prospecting to close to post-sale) and have a track record to prove it
You understand how large enterprises work and know to manage accounts in such environment
You are motivated by building client relationships to identify needs and advise them on solutions
You are structured, able to break down a complex problem and identity the right way to solve it
You have a go-do and learning by doing attitude, motivated also by building up your area
What we offer
A culture of hard work and intellectual curiosity. We take pride in hiring the best people and learning from our clients. You’ll get to work with some of the largest companies in the world
Join a scale up company with ambitions to become a global leader: where we build together
Competitive compensation plans with a performance bonus scheme and a pension included
Autonomy and a lot of responsibility for you to grow yourself through company ambitions
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.