Keepit is looking for a Marketing Operation Developer to join our growing Marketing team in Copenhagen, Denmark
Keepit is a fast-growing IT scale-up with 22+ years of experience in software and data protection. Our mission is to help companies around the world protect and manage their cloud-based data. Our team is both academically and culturally diverse, and we have more than thirty different nationalities working together to promote trust and security in a world transforming towards new levels of digitalization. In 2020 Keepit raised $30 million in funding to fuel the growth and position Keepit as the category leader in the Backup-as-a-Service market. Keepit covers a broad client base of major corporations and institutions across all sectors and industries.
We are growing fast as a company, and we are set on using our momentum to bring our SaaS cloud-based backup services to a global audience. Nurturing effective Marketing Operations will be a vital aspect of our future growth as a company. Therefore, we are currently looking for a tech-savvy Marketing Operations Developer to join our team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As a Marketing Operations Developer, you will help us perform engaging and data-driven marketing projects by taking responsibility for our end-to-end marketing processes. You will help us understand our customers better by performing data analysis, and you will help us continuously iterate and improve our website and other relevant marketing platforms that enable us to reach our target audience.
· Work across the entire marketing stack and deliver scalable technical solutions to address the company’s business needs.
· Own the company’s website including analyzing, developing, and maintaining it along with continuously deploying new pages, features, and functionalities.
· Researching and implementing marketing productivity tools to improve results and workflows.
As a Marketing Operations Developer, you will be joining our growing Demand Generation Team, part of Keepit’s Global Brand and Marketing Team, and report to our Head of Demand Generation, Denica. We believe in engaging creative collaboration, and we value our entrepreneurial spirit where everyone in the company, regardless of their tasks or subject matter expertise, is encouraged to think creatively, come up with new ideas and help us see things from a wider range of perspectives.
At Keepit, we take pride in being an equal opportunity employer and recognize how being a diverse workplace strengthens our product, customer relationships, and work culture.
We know that it is just as important that you choose us as the other way around. We believe it to be crucial to cultivate a culture where you feel you belong – this starts already in the recruitment process. Therefore, to be fair and transparent, we want to present the criteria you are assessed by if you choose to let your curiosity fall on us.
1. Website Development: We are very determined to keep our website on par with the high standards of Keepit’s products. The ideal candidate can maintain and develop the interface of the website as well as Convert designs or mock-ups to Prismic templates PHP code and to deliver efficient technical solutions to bring the designs to life. The ability to use Prismic at a high level, or quickly learn to do so, is critical. The role requires you to use these skills to streamline the processes of the website in order to obtain the best user experience.
2. Marketing Operations: To achieve our ambitious goals, we need a Marketing Operations Developer who can drive the end-to-end optimization and governance of marketing processes. As such, this role demands proficiency in managing lead flows and routing through our systems, enrichment, and assignment of leads. You will be responsible for our key marketing technologies, maintaining Hubspot, and the integrations and lead routing to Salesforce and Lead Desk.
3. Digital Understanding & Data Analysis: In order to strengthen our Marketing Ops, it is crucial to have a solid understanding of the technical aspects of marketing infrastructure. You will be responsible for ensuring best practices for data flows, by overseeing and researching digital tools and data, solving problems, and contributing to marketing automation systems. To thrive in this role, you will have excellent skills in providing data-driven recommendations to improve campaign performance, landing page conversions, optimizing traffic and CTA’s.
4. Language: We use English as our preferred language, and being fluent in English, both written and spoken, is essential for this role.
5. Entrepreneurial Spirit: We are passionate about winning in the market. However, we are also passionate about our workplace, and we know that a good work environment and great collaboration across our organization are crucial to achieving our ambitious goals. Therefore, we are searching for team players who, like us, are motivated by building a fair and fun work environment at Keepit.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.