Keepit is looking for a Partner Administrator to join our Partner Sales Team in Copenhagen, Denmark
Keepit is a fast-growing IT scale-up with many years of experience in software and data protection. Our mission is to help companies around the world protect and manage their cloud-based data. Our team is both academically and culturally diverse, and we have more than thirty different nationalities working together to promote trust and security in a world transforming towards new levels of digitalization.
We are growing fast as a company, and we are set on using our momentum to bring our SaaS cloud-based backup services to a global audience. Building and nurturing constructive collaborations with partner channels is vital in reaching our long-term goals as a company. One aspect of this is building relations with global partner channels. Another is to make sure that our growing number of partners are continuously provided all the information they need to bring our products to their global audience.
As a Partner Administrator, you will be responsible for managing our partner portal, through which our partners get all the information they need in order to present our product to their clients. You will play an essential role in our global expansion by ensuring that our growing number of partners are engaged when using and reselling our product.
- Manage the partner portal and making sure the partner portal is always functional and operating smoothly
- Support our Partner Executives in sales processes by providing and updating relevant product information
- Support our Marketing team by providing information about what specific sales materials our partners ask for
As a Partner Administrator, you will be joining our growing Partner Sales Team consisting of competent sales professionals and tech-entrepreneurs. You will report to our VP of Global Partners and Channels, Simon Thomas. At Keepit, we take pride in being an equal opportunity employer and recognize how being a diverse workplace strengthens our product, customer relationships, and work culture.
We know that it is just as important that you choose us as the other way around. We believe it to be crucial to cultivate a culture where you feel you belong – this starts already in the recruitment process. Therefore, to be fair and transparent, we want to present the criteria you are assessed by if you choose to let your curiosity fall on us.
1. Project Management: As Partner Administrator, you will be helping our Partner Sales Team bring in, onboard, and work with new partners. This requires you to keep track of many ongoing projects simultaneously and to be able to work independently with a lot of minor tasks. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate who is good at taking ownership of a project and making sure that the partners and team members all get what they need to perform.
2. Learning fast and Tech-savvy problem solving: The ideal candidate is willing and able to look through a technical manual or google their way to solve a technical issue, e.g., in our platforms' setup. To do this, you must be able to learn about these programs fast, and the ideal candidate has a curious approach to, e.g., Salesforce and our partner portal that enables you to learn how to tweak and adapt the solution to meet the needs of the team. This role doesn't require any knowledge about the programming of our platforms, but persistence and flair for troubleshooting will be a great asset.
3. Collaboration and precise, polite, and professional communication: In the position, you will be required to work with many different stakeholders. A vital part of the position is demonstrating a professional service mindset when communicating with our partners and building a close report with the Partner Sales Team members. An honest and straightforward approach is valued, and though we are looking for someone to work independently with many tasks, it is also essential that you can reach out when in doubt and, most notably, if something looks or ends up wrong.
4. Language: We use English as our preferred language, and being fluent in English, both written and spoken, is essential for this role.
5. Entrepreneurial spirit: We are passionate about winning in the market. However, we are also passionate about our workplace, and we know that a good work environment and great collaboration across our organization are crucial to achieving our ambitious goals. Therefore, we are searching for team leaders who, like us, are being motivated by building a fair and fun work environment at Keepit.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.