Are you our new Copy Writer Intern?
Would you like to be a part of a company determined to challenge the status quo of recruiting processes? Then apply for the position of Copy Writer Intern at Innoflow.
We are looking for wordsmith extraordinaires to join our team of hard-working, skillful and competent individuals.
At Innoflow, we provide a recruitment software for our customers which help them make their hiring process more equal and unbiased by selecting candidates based on anonymized case solutions.
We believe that everyone deserves a chance to unleash their talent, regardless of their race, ethnicity, nationality, class, caste, religion, belief, sex, gender, language, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, health, or another status.
We believe that real-life cases, solved anonymously, will dramatically improve the quality of education, as well as hiring processes by removing conscious and unconscious bias, putting upfront the talent that all people have.
Our ambition is to use software as an enabler for this ideology, creating an infrastructure that will drive the change of behaviour and mindset.
What we can offer you:
This is an unpaid internship, but we can provide you with:
1. A great learning experience, a boost to your resumé and a promise to promote you in our network afterwards
2. Meaningful work tasks where you can develop your skills and talents
3. 10+ amazing colleagues in our office in Copenhagen
4. Free lunch, coffee, tea and snacks
5. Flexible work hours
6. A great working environment with several social activities
Our office is located in Copenhagen on Bådsmandsstræde 19b, 1407 KBH K. The office is only a 5-minute walk from Christianshavn Metro station. The position is a fulltime 3-month internship.
Your tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for a copy writer who can write content in English, Danish, or both. So do not hesitate to apply for this position, even if you speak only English or speak both English and Danish.
The tasks and responsibilities will be:
1. Create inspiring content for our platforms such as e-mails, blog posts, white papers, e-books, and much more
2. Meet deadlines while staying creative
3. Helping with marketing projects and strategies
4. Analyzing keywords for SEO and implementing them into written content
To succeed in this position, you preferably:
1. Have excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
2. Love to write and inspire people with content
3. Have research skills
4. Are studying marketing, communication, journalism or other relevant education
5. Have an eye for details
6. Experience with SEO is a plus
The Recruitment Process:
Instead of a resumé and a cover letter, we want to see your skills and evaluate you blinded, so we are not affected by any other information than your case solution.
The case solution will be assessed by our marketing team and our CMO, Nicklas Pyrdol.
If you feel this place and position is the perfect match for you, send us a message and we will give access to the case.
The case is already open for admission and we look forward to seeing your solutions.
The Innoflow Team
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.