Towerbooking seeks a Senior Backend Engineer to join our development team and help us take the next steps towards building quality products. You’ll be working from our office in Hørsholm. We are a small team with long track-record of succesful starups.
· You are eager to create and develop high-quality frontend.
· You are tech-savvy and grasp the complexities of modern SaaS platforms.
· You have a bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or computer engineering.
· You have been a backend engineer for several years, with a proven track record of success.
· You work well in teams but are experienced enough to work on your own as well.
· You are comfortable discussing product requirements and discussing with sales, how to approach the further development of the product.
· Design the main parts of Towerbooking’s backend.
· Coordinate and structure processes with the development team.
· Proactively identify easy improvements of the products.
· Collaborate with developers to uncover requirements, particularly around the user’s experience.
· Collaborate with developers to design, implement, and maintain a high-quality backend.
· Extensive experience with C#/.NET.
· Extensive experience developing API’s.
· Experience with AngularJS, Angular2+ or similar (Vue, React etc.).
· Experience with HTML/CSS.
· Experience with version control (especially Azure DevOps).
· Experience working with teams remotely with a proven track record of success.
· Excellent English communication skills.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
We want to take you from good to great.