Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing global robotics start-up mapping out the world market for robotics – starting with your home country?
HowToRobot.com is looking for an intern to help us on our mission to map out the world market for robotics.
Companies globally invest heavily in robotics and automation, but there are still many blind spots on the market that needs to be uncovered. You will be part of our pioneering efforts to map out local automation markets, finding out who local robot & automation suppliers are and create b2b market reports.
For this internship, your main focus will be to map out suppliers of robots and automation in Denmark.
You will need to gather the necessary data and be able to categorize firms based on previously set criteria. We will provide the necessary training for this.
To succeed in this position, you will need …
• Commercial background: A highly skilled student at 2nd half of bachelor level, currently studying a master level, or recent graduate. Possibly within marketing, International Business, Entrepreneurship, or similar
• Interest and strong skills for conducting market research / analyzing a market
• A commercially oriented mindset with the ability to quickly understand problems, analyze the situation and present your solutions or results in an appealing and powerful manner
• Strong English skills, spoken and written
• Native speaker of Danish
• As a person, you can work independently and are highly structured and well-organized
Key Responsibilities – Deliveries
• Market research about your home country - identifying relevant firms and finding more information about them and their product offerings
• Help with creating a report with summary of your findings
Employment and Location
Our office is located in Nørrebro and can be easily reached by public transport. You can either work from home or from the office. We will have weekly office meetings.
Work hours: A specific number of hours per week are not fixed. Please, indicate the number of days per week that you are available for in your application.
What do you get?
You will train and document your skills in international market research, very useful if you plan a career in Business Consulting or Sales & Marketing related jobs.
Upon successful delivery, you will receive a written recommendation in English.
…and who knows… if things turn out well, you might be one of HowToRobot.com's next employees to help build up the market you have successfully researched.
As soon as possible. Interviews are conducted continuously.
Please send your CV + cover letter (merged to one PDF) via The Hub
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.