As full stack developer at Inex One, you will develop a tool for thousands of investment professionals around the globe. You will work with a team on a clearly defined and scoped product roadmap. As a full-time employee, you get equity in the company.
You will join a team of experienced entrepreneurs, backed by well-known investors with significant experience from both the private equity / strategy consulting world, and B2B SaaS technology. We are looking for humble, curious learners, who are interested in growing with us.
What you will do
The back-end mostly relies on:
Node.js, TypeScript and PostgreSQL
Parse Server for most CRUD operations and user management
External services like Sentry, Intercom, Forest Admin, Sqreen
How we work
- Monorepo setup using Yarn workspaces. Linting, code styling and type checking throughout the codebase. Everything is integrated with VSCode.
- GitHub workflow. PRs close GitHub issues that we manage in a Kanban board. Every PR deploys a full working environment where backend and frontend can be accessed live.
- CI for testing is handled in GitHub actions for every push.
- Willing to learn, grow and work as a team
- Able to communicate with other people on the project's team effectively, even remotely
- Eager to become a driving force of proposals on the company’s technology
- A solid knowledge of Node.js, Express, and TypeScript.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Experience with APIs to connect complex applications.
- Effective written and verbal English to communicate with our international team.
- Basic understanding of DevOps and development lifecycles to cooperate with other developers in building the product.
Examples of upcoming back-end projects
- Set up Elasticsearch or similar to help our users find relevant data
- Set up improved notification system with reminders, sms, helpful notification settings
- Improve our database management, from query caching to optimizing the indexing
- Improve test coverage and log quality to identify issues faster
- Improve our admin dashboard to help our sales & customer support team
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.