Paytack is a tech start up that wants to change the way of how the customer loyalty works today. We are developing a cashback loyalty platform for the local businesses that are struggling to retain their customers and compete with branded chains. We serve businesses in various areas, such as restaurants&cafes, events and conferences, gym&fitness centres and more.
Are you a graduate or a student in the field of marketing, or you have a natural interest in market research? If yes, there is a great opportunity for you! Currently we are also working on a new solution that will be launched shortly and this is where you come in to help us understand the customers requirements and thoughts.
We are looking for those who can conduct an in-depth market research to survey customer needs and new market opportunities for PayTack. The ideal candidate will be able to collect interesting, relevant feedback through good communication as well as to analyse qualitative data, trends, competitive strategies.
• Conduct market research through interviews and surveys
• Collect data on customer needs as well as new market insights
• Understand our business objectives and create questionnaires
• Provide with a competitor analysis in order to highlight market trends
• Make recommendations based on the collected data
• Strong analytical and critical thinking
• Ability to interpret large amounts of data
• Some experience with desk- and field research is desired
• Willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Flexible and negotiable working hours
• Professional and personal development
• The opportunity to work with a completely new product on the market.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.