Are you a software warrior looking for the right opportunity to chase your start up dream?
In that case, there is a match!
We are looking for the right person who is passionate about software development (web, mobile and cloud) and love to have fun while working. The right person will be a key player in the development of Relay and a potential co-owner of the company. We expect that you are working from our office in Aarhus at least 3-4 days a week.
It is important to state that even though we are a sport tech start up, it is not a requirement to be interested in sports in order to apply for this opportunity.
- Responsible for building our web and mobile platform in a cloud solution.
- Define data and software architecture.
- Develop the API that establishes connection between the software and our own hardware.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are a fullstack developer with experience in building either mobile or web apps (iOS and Android) in cloud solutions. Preferably you have experience in both web and mobile development.
- You have no troubles of working independently.
- You have a good understanding of working with APIs.
What we offer
- You will be part of a start up with a market-validated idea, pre orders in the book and a high attraction from the sport sector.
- You will get extremely high influence on the product development.
- You will earn equity share. The position is currently unpaid until funding or revenue allows salary.
We have made a short (2 min) presentation video (in Danish), you can see on following link: https://vimeo.com/344505516
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.