PAR Equity are investors in innovation. They look for disruptive and innovative companies, especially in communications, internet, media and electronics, clean and medical technologies.
Par Equity's focus is on innovation and as such, they seek out companies that are doing things in new and better ways. This could be doing business more quickly, more efficiently or in a new context.
When they invest in a company they are really investing in the management team. It is their grit and determination that makes a world of difference.
Their investment model harnesses the industry expertise, contacts and experience of a highly motivated individual investor base, drawn from successful entrepreneurs, managers and professionals with directly relevant insights that can be brought to bear at every stage:
- Identifying and evaluating potential investee companies
- Supporting investee companies post-investment
- Assisting in the exit process
How do they work?
What they look for:
- They invest in small innovative companies with high growth potential.
- They would expect to see a proven substantive product or service that has clear global application.
- They prefer a company that can demonstrate how it plans to keep ahead of the competition by doing what it does better, more quickly or more efficiently than its competitors.
- A complete management team, polished plan, or approved patents are not always prerequisites for Par to become involved. Instead, they tend to favour opportunities that captivate the imagination of their Investor Network and Investment Team, and where they can readily leverage their knowledge and experience.
- They like to be in a position to come to a decision on an opportunity quickly, and for those initiatives they take forward, to have a hands-on role to help management teams add value over the long term.
Thir online platform allows your summary to be saved securely, and this will allow you to edit your submission at any time, even after it has, to us.
Startups they funded